Always follow the washing instructions on the training clothes. Exercise clothes are often made of microfibers such as lycra, polyester or polyamide. Here it is recommended that you do not use a regular fabric softener as it encapsulates the bad smell that remains when the garment has dried.
Rinse aid for training clothes contributes to the clothes smelling good, it reduces static electricity and helps to preserve the colors longer. Rinse aid also makes the fibers last longer.
Recommended products are:
Re: Claim Softener (500 ml)
• Softens and prevents static electricity
• Specially developed for functional garments
• For both hand and machine washing
• Works with both cotton and functional materials
• Contains only environmentally friendly substances
• Manufactured and produced in Sweden
Re:claim Softener119.00 kr